Increase Your Sex Drive Naturally, by Dr Sandra Cabot
For many women, talking about sex is difficult and embarrassing. It stands to reason then that talking about problems with sex is even more so. Many women may even believe that they are beyond help, have too many issues and are doomed to never get their bedroom mojo back in order.
If you are nodding then you need this book…
This is the book for all women who want to improve their sex life.
Dr Sandra Cabot is a medical doctor who sees and helps thousands of women who seek her advice with regards to improving their sex lives. A healthy sex life after all is good for your wellbeing and happiness, and can improve your relationships with your partner.
This book enables you to gain the intimate and practical information you need without the embarrassment and is helpful for the following problems:
- Menopause and hormonal imbalance
- Vaginal infections or odour
- Bladder and bowel prolapse
- Loss of romantic feelings
- Lack of sexual confidence
- Trouble communicating with your lover
- Inability to orgasm
- Pain and/or discomfort during sex
- Vulvodynia (chronic vulval pain)
- Skin problems of the vulva
- Infections with herpes or the wart virus
- Loss of libido or total disinterest in sex
- Lack of lubrication
- Inability to achieve sexual satisfaction
We have a copy of this book to giveaway.
To enter simply follow the instructions on the widget: