Search

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages

Melissa George Breaks Her Silence Over Alleged Attack At The Hands Of Ex Partner Jean-David Blanc

Melissa George Breaks Her Silence Over Alleged Attack At The Hands Of Ex Partner Jean-David Blanc

Australian actress Melissa George was allegedly attacked by her ex-partner Jean-David Blanc last year and now for the first time she’s speaking out about the incident that saw her hospitalised.

George is set to reveal all the details in a sit down interview for Channel Seven’s Sunday program with journalist Steve Pennells.

Melissa George and ex Jean-David Blac

In a preview clip for the show, which was uploaded to the program’s Facebook page, we see the actress break down in tears as she recalls the attack.

“I’ve been hit, I’ve been in a fight, I’ve got my babies… I couldn’t walk,” the 40-year-old says in the clip.

George then goes into details on how the altercation left her physically injured, ” I couldn’t turn my neck,” which was the reason she was admitted to Cochin hospital in Paris.

The actress has two sons with her ex partner and reports suggest she may face kidnapping charges if she leaves France with them. “The lies… people being bribed,” she tells reporter Pennells.

When asked whether it was risky for her to be doing such a revealing interview, the Aussie mum said she “has no other choice.”

The attack last September saw George rushed to hospital in Paris after turning up to a police station near her house covered in bruises and complaining of pain.

Her ex-partner of four years, Blanc, denied the allegations then and continues to do so today.

French media reporting the story at the time said, “According to statements by the actress she was assaulted by her companion. The police were called last night to intervene in the centre of Paris. In shock, Melissa George, had a swelling of the face and complained of pain, nausea and dizziness.”

While Blanc did appear in a French court on domestic assault charges, he denied the allegations and then proceeded to press assault charges against George.

The businessman also reportedly accused his ex of trying to leave Paris on a private plane with their two sons Raphael,3, and Solal, 1 in the days after the attack last year.

 

Photos: Channel Seven

 

Chrystal Lovevintage

Chrystal Lovevintage

Chrystal is a writer and blogger who loves nothing more than watching back to back episodes of crime shows. Should she ever find herself needing to cover up a crime, she'll know exactly what to do! Her dream is to one day live in Palm Springs where she can do her writing poolside while drinking endless gin and tonics. Mum to the cutest twin boys in the world, she loves nothing more than the sound of their laughter (usually heard when they're conspiring against her). Entertainment writer and pop culture junkie, she will be bringing you all the celebrity gossip and news that your brain can handle. You can follow her blog at https://lovechrystal.com.au and on Instagram at Chrystalovevintage

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

For security, use of Google's reCAPTCHA service is required which is subject to the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

I agree to these terms.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This