Rob Lowe Is Currently Looking For A Personal Assistant!
Hollywood actor Rob Lowe is advertising for a new position that has become available in his entourage- that of a personal assistant. Lowe posted the job description on an employment website and we have to say his demands are quite daunting. Here are just some:
- Never assume anything.
- Ensure the client [Rob] is fed and has coffee throughout the day.
- Schedule haircuts every episode for the client.
- Ensure that the CLIENT HAS A DINNER PLAN IF ARRIVING HOME LATER THAN 8 PM in the evening.
- Make sure you let Estate staff know if the client wants a Jacuzzi turned on or a massage ordered for his arrival.
- Willing to travel on location as requested and serve as the client’s body man.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds as required to support the client.
Wowsers, right? But while the demands may sound quite diva-esque (I mean is it that hard to turn on your own jacuzzi) we are pretty sure there will be a very, very long list of willing applicants who would be more than happy to chase after the heart throb and make sure he’s well fed and massaged.
The list goes on but Lowe’s team says that while the description doesn’t exactly match the actor’s current hiring status they can confirm coffee is the actor’s #1 priority in life. The job is paying US$70,000 with benefits. We may need some clarification on what those benefits may be 😉
Photos: Google images