Time: 5 Minutes, Serves : 4
- 2 punnets washed strawberries
- 4 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 12 mint leaves
- Halve strawberries and portion into 4 glass jars
- Add 1 tsp balsamic to each glass jar
- Gently slice the mint and add to each jar
- Tip out to serve after 10 minutes
TIP : Strawberries will become jammy, and sweeter over time. Keeps in the fridge for 2 days.
Amy McEntee is a mum of two and the author of Sydney based food blog, Eat Raise Love. A lover of all things food (& wine!), Amy is often found cooking for playdates and gifting meals to others. Amy cooks from the heart and shares her easy, healthy recipes and meal ideas for busy families.