If you are starting a new business, you have a lot on your mind. There are a million different things with which to deal. There are countless pressures and concerns as you started.
In the mad rush to get up and running, however, you cannot afford to overlook your business presence how people your possible clients will perceive you
Below are a few things that you really need to consider having, I have made small notes to reason why they are important:
Having a great logo will say 3 key things, professionalism, legitimate player, increases credibility.
The symbol of your business can appear on every fax, piece of letterhead, promotional item, advertisement and business card. It can take centre stage on your business’ website and can even find its way into emails. When you have an awesome logo, you have one of the most powerful and effective branding and marketing tools possible at your disposal.
- Something that amazes me is that no matter how far technology progresses, particularly in the mobile realm, it’s still mandatory these days to carry business cards to share contact information in the fastest possible way in-person. To date, there is nothing that beats that little piece of heavy paper in that respect.
- I personally suggest that whether you have a business or not that you should carry business cards and always have them ready to give out when the need arises.
- Advertising is a necessary part of business and an important element for promoting your service or product. The type of advertising chosen has a significant impact on the cost. A very basic advertising campaign can be as simple as designing a professional flyer to distribute throughout the community to increase awareness of your product or service. Almost all businesses at some time or another can use flyers to advertise and market their business, event, product, or service. Using flyers is a common marketing practice that fits almost any industry or business. Flyers are universal.
- It’s inexpensive and a simple approach to getting the word out. Most business owners start out with limited financial resources for advertising, so to keep costs down and to get the word out quickly makes advertising with flyers an effective means of promotion.
- For a small business, a well-designed web site is a great way of instilling confidence and looking bigger than you actually are. In this day in age, customers assume that you already have a website. By now, your primary competitors probably already have a presence on the Internet. If they do, keep up with them and find ways to make yours better.
- It’s Your Online Brochure / Catalogue That Can Be Changed at Any time
- A website is easier, cheaper and quicker to update than print material. Its’ capacities are almost limitless which allow you to provide users with more comprehensive information. This will save you money on printing and distribution costs as well.
- By providing answers to questions on your website, sales and information requests can be processed automatically and immediately, whether someone is in the office or not. Online forms can be used to allow customers to request quotations or ask further information.
- A blog can be an incredible tool for sharing information and expertise. business blogs can offer organizations an environment where information, data, and opinion can be shared and traded among employees, customers, and potential customers in a way previously impossible: a two-way, open exchange
- Marketing through business blogs can also be done more subtly, through using the blog to attract and develop a regular audience. A blog can be an inexpensive way to establish an Internet presence,
- The need to leverage social media for business is a no-brainer at this point, but a company’s effectiveness on Facebook can be hampered if the account isn’t set up properly.
- Your Facebook Page should be the “hub” of your Facebook marketing presence. With a Facebook Page, Facebook users can become a “fan” of your company or product; when that happens, your name and logo will appear on their profile page and your name will appear in their profile feed.
- In turn, more users will be able to discover your Facebook Page through their friends’ profiles and Facebook searches, and your Page can grow “virally” without you even having to do much work. Finally, Pages rank very highly in Google search results, boosting your SEO rankings.
- Uniforms can put the exclamation point on your customer experience with your business.
- In a comprehensive study for the hospitality industry, uniforms were found to be an important component of the organisations brand identity. It was also found that the uniform’s effect was much greater because it boosted customer satisfaction.
- The uniform is part of the customer experience, and the highest goal of customer experience design is to deliver the brand. Make the uniform look like your brand.