I am not really one to follow many make up trends, I tend to march to my own drum when it comes to make up looks, if neutrals are in, you will find me rocking rainbow eyeliner instead because it’s more fun that way!
I did however, want to share with you a colour trend that is “so hot right now” and it helps that it is also one of my favourite colours at the moment.
Turquoise! I personally think this colour is super fun and you can keep it subtle with a touch of liner or go crazy and rock blue lips, the options are endless. So today I wanted to share with you some great blue make up and hair products I have found.
1. Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow in Tenacious Teal.
2. Manic Panic Amplified Hair Dye in Atomic Turquoise.
3. Lime Crime lipstick in No She Didn’t.
4. Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow in Inspired (this is an eyeshadow quad but
the blue is just gorgeous!).
And here are a few products that are my favourite, which aren’t necessarily bluie
themselves but their packaging is so that kinda counts right? Hehe!
5. Reef Dry Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30+ (this sunscreen smells like coconuts – so
6. Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask Argan Oil Enriched.
7. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner (we all know how much I