7 Awesome Reasons to Choose Paradise Resort for Your Next Family Holiday
If there is one thing that most parents can agree on, it’s that after the last couple of years, a family holiday is exactly what we all need! If your family’s idea of a good time includes beautiful beaches, a waterpark, poolside activities, a kids or teen club, and some time for parents to unwind and relax, then we highly recommend Paradise Resort on the Gold Coast! My family and I recently had the pleasure of a weekend stay (I’ll be sharing a separate post very soon detailing all of the awesome renovations and improvements that they’ve recently undertaken) but for now, here’s 7 very good reasons to choose Paradise Resort for your next family holiday.
Voted Australia’s Best Family Hotel/Resort
That’s right…the much-loved family resort that has been voted Australia’s best family hotel/resort 10+ years in a row, is now even better!
Rooms for all Budgets/Family Sizes
Don’t you just hate it when you go to book a holiday and they don’t have an option that matches your family size? With rooms big enough to accommodate up to 8 people, even large families can find a room that suits their needs. Paradise Resort offers 22 different styles of rooms, making it easy for families to pick clean and comfortable accommodation that suits their needs and their budget!
Situated just 250m from the iconic Surfer’s Paradise Beach, and a 15-minute walk to tourist hot-spot Cavill Avenue, Paradise Resort is perfectly positioned if you want to explore the local attractions on the beautiful Gold Coast.
Stay and Play
If you book your stay between Paradise Resort’s biggest sale period March 1st – 10th April 2022, you’ll also enjoy a bonus $200 Stay and Play vouchers (if you book 3 nights) and $400 (if you book 6 nights) to spend on local tours and attractions with Experience Oz. The Stay and Play package is part of a government funded initiative to welcome back interstate visitors to Queensland, so you do need to be from NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS, SA, NT, and WA (QLD excluded) to take advantage of this offer and book your travel between the following dates:
- 1st March – 31st March 2022
- 14 April – 16 September 2022
- 3rd October – 30 November 2022
Click here for more information on the other extras you can get with the Stay and Play package.
You can find the list of local tours and attractions you can spend your Stay and Play vouchers here, but our favourite, tried and tested recommendations for an awesome day out are;
- Wet n’ Wild
- Warner Bros Movie World
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Paradise Country
- Australian Outback Spectacular Heartland
- Aquaduck Gold Coast City Tour and River Cruise
- White Water World
Entertainment for the Whole Family
It doesn’t matter what age your children are, Paradise Resort offers something for everyone. Everyday has a new calendar of activities that families can take part in including free activities around the pool such as jelly eating competitions, belly flop competitions and the ever-popular dunk tank! There are also daily trivia games beside the pool that the whole family can take part in, as well as live shows on the outdoor stage. The outdoor movie is always a hit with families in the evening to wind the kids down before bed, after a busy day playing in the pool and waterpark!
Other activities that you can book into at the resort include laser tag, rock climbing, craft activities, cooking classes, paint and sip classes, and yoga to name just a few!
Kids Club/Teen Club
Paradise Resort is often described as ‘heaven for kid, paradise for parents.’ That’s because, unlike some holidays that can leave you feeling exhausted and like you need a holiday to get over the holiday, at Paradise Resort parents can also get a much-needed break.
Paradise Resort run a fully supervised kids club (0-12 years) and a teen club (13-17 years) where kids can go and meet new friends and have fun, giving parents some all important me-time! Best yet, you won’t feel guilty about taking some time for yourself or going on a date night, because they’ll be begging you to let them go back!
Caters to all Food Tastes
Even fussy eaters will find something they like at one of the 4 eateries on-site.
Rooms also include a fridge, kettle, and microwave, etc so you can prepare snacks in comfort of your own room if you prefer, or use one of the BBQ facilities situated around the pool to cook up your own feast.
My family love the continental buffet breakfast at the Penguin restaurant, and I can also highly recommend the Toblerone cocktail and the Mojito – so be sure to check the bar out too!
Head to the Paradise Resort website to book your next family holiday and take advantage of the Stay and Play promotion!
Disclosure: My family and I were gifted a weekend stay at Paradise Resort for the purpose of providing an honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own.
|TERMS AND CONDITIONS:|
|Terms & Conditions:
• Our ‘Stay and Play’ package is part of a government funded initiative to welcome back interstate visitors to the region. Residents must be from NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS, SA, NT and WA (excludes QLD).
• The first 1,000 packages purchased by Australian residents (excluding QLD) will receive the BONUS attraction credit from experience oz.
• Sale commences on Monday 28 February 2022 and will end on Sunday 10 April 2022 or once all packages have sold, whichever comes first.
• Travel is available on selected dates between 1 – 31 Mar, 14 Apr – 24 Jun, 11 Jul – 16 Sep, 03 Oct – 30 Nov 2022.
• The starting price is shown and will not be available on all room types or dates. The price for any given date will be identified in the booking calendar at time of booking.
• Minimum 3 consecutive nights stay in the same room type
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, cannot be applied to group rates and is only available for new bookings made directly with Paradise Resort Gold Coast through our website or call center.
• Child ages are 0-12years, additional charges will apply for children 13 years and over. Includes a rollaway bed or baby cot for the 2nd child in a Resort Room or the 5th and 6th child in a Resort Interconnecting Room.
• Kids Club – Includes one fully supervised kids club or teen club session per person (0-17years) per STAY valued at up to $40 each. Additional sessions can be booked for 50% off and can be used during this stay only.
• Guests receive unlimited use of the Waterpark, pool, and spa plus a range of daily activities and entertainment. Not all activities are included and may not be available during your stay, visit the website or weekly what’s on program on arrival for current schedule and pricing.
• Tours and Attractions Credit – A maximum $200 credit is included when you stay 3 consecutive nights or a maximum $400 is included per room when you stay a minimum 6 consecutive nights or more. A coupon code will be issued to you at check-in and can be redeemed on selected Gold Coast Tours and attractions with Experience Oz. All credit must be redeemed in one transaction with any remaining balance forfeited. All credit must be redeemed by the end of the travel period which is 30 November 2022. By redeeming the experience oz voucher you are accepting the terms and conditions set out by Experience Oz which can be found here https://www.experienceoz.com.au/en/terms-and-conditions
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
• 50% non-refundable deposit payment, plus the booking fee and will be charged on your credit card at time of booking and it is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
• Full remaining payment is due 14 days prior to arrival, or, if your booking is made within 14 days of your scheduled day of arrival, at the time of booking. Once full payment is made this is non-refundable and non-transferable in the case of a cancellation.
• Cancellation made on or before 14 days prior to arrival will be charged the 50% deposit plus any booking fees. No refunds will be issued once inside 14 days prior to arrival or if you decide to depart early.
• One free date change is permitted up until 14 days prior to arrival after which any money paid is forfeited. When changing dates, pricing is subject to change pending rates and availability on your new dates.
COVID-19 Travel Restrictions:
• In the event of a Government issued health directive for your residential area or ours, a change of date will be permitted provided it still falls within the original travel period and any funds paid will be transferred as a credit to your new date. When changing dates, pricing is subject to change pending rates and availability on your new dates.