Cherry Ripe Cheesecake Slice Recipe
My Cherry Ripe obsession continues with these super easy no-bake (yeaaa) cheesecake slices. This recipe makes a nice big tray full of creamy delicious cheesecake spiked with chunks of Cherry Ripe on top of a crispy biscuit base made with some crushed Nice biscuits, butter and a bit of coconut for a bit more of that Cherry Ripe hit.
A splash of lemon juice gives it that slight zing and some dissolved gelatine firms it up. They keep for days in the fridge and I love the hint of shaved chocolate on top to make them pretty.
- 200g Nice biscuits, crushed (plain sweet cookies)
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 125g butter, melted
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tsp gelatine
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 300ml thickened cream
- 3 x 55g Cherry Ripe bars, chopped finely
- Shaved dark chocolate to decorate
- Line an 18 x 28cm baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the biscuits, coconut and butter in a medium bowl then press firmly into the pan. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese, lemon juice and condensed milk with an electric mixer until smooth. Dissolve gelatine in boiling water and beat into cream cheese mixture.
- In a clean bowl, whisk cream until soft peaks form and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in the Cherry Ripe pieces and pour mixture over base. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Cut into squares.