Move Over Banana Bread – This 4 Ingredient Carrot Cake Is The Only ISO Craze You Need Right Now!
Banana bread was all the craze not that long ago but now there’s a new kid in town – the 4 ingredient carrot cake!
It’s a great way to sneak some veggies into your kid’s diet using ingredients you pretty much have just lying around at home in the pantry. The super easy recipe was first shared on a home budgeting Facebook page and has since gone viral thanks to it’s simple method and ingredients.
It’s quick, easy and the kids will love it.
*2 cups self-raising flour
* 2 cups of grated carrots
* 1 tin of condensed milk
* 100g of pecan nuts (or walnuts)
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Pour into a lined loaf tin.
3. Bake for 45 minutes at 180C for around 45 minutes.
Cream cheese icing
* 60g softened butter
* 500g sifted icing sugar
* 250g cream cheese
* 80ml lemon juice
1. Using a mixer or handheld mixer beat the cream cheese until smooth.
2. Add the softened butter and beat for 30-60 seconds until smooth and well combined.
3. Add lemon juice and sifted icing sugar and continue to mix until fully combined.
4. Add icing to cake once fully cooled.
We only have one word…YUM!!
(This recipe was first shared on BUDGET MEALS/FACEBOOK)