7 Reasons Why You Should Sign Up for Woolworths ‘Delivery Unlimited’
Regardless of how many times you’ve experienced lockdown over the course of the pandemic, you are likely to have rejoiced at least once at the invention of online shopping and contactless delivery! Whilst it is always exciting to see the postman coming down the driveway with a random parcel, the delivery that my family look forward to the most every week, is the Woolworths groceries!
I love the convenience of shopping from my living room whilst watching TV with a mug of hot tea. Not only can I avoid the queues and crowds, but I also find that I can stick to my budget much better, and don’t add in extras to my trolley just because I’m hungry, or the kids ask for it!
If like me, you’ve cottoned on to the benefits of having your groceries delivered, you might be interested to learn that you could be saving even more money by signing up for a Delivery Unlimited subscription. Here’s seven excellent reasons why you should consider signing up for a free 30-day trial# of Woolworths Delivery Unlimited. (T & C’s apply – see below*)
- You can enjoy free delivery on orders over $100 for 3-hour delivery windows for the same day you order.
- Plus you can enjoy reduced fees on scheduled 1-hour windows for same day delivery (when you spend $100). For subscribers, this delivery option is only $5 (instead of $15) and let’s you fit your delivery into your busy schedule and receive your groceries the same day you order.
- If you need your shopping delivered in a hurry, you can also enjoy groceries delivered in under 2 hours for just $10 (instead of $19).
- The Priority Customer Care Line is a dedicated phone number for fast service if you need any help with your order.
- You can choose to have your groceries delivered in reusable plastic or paper bags, both of which are free with your subscription.
- Flexible subscription plans, including a monthly option or discounted annual plan for more savings. Annual and mid-week plans start from just $10 a month.
Win a $500 WISH eGift Card
PLUS, if you sign up for a free trial between 26th July and 26th August 2021 , you’ll go into the draw to win a $500 WISH egift card! To enter simply head to our Facebook page here or Instagram here and follow the instructions.
* Delivery Unlimited Terms & Conditions
*Minimum spend of $100 per order required to qualify for Delivery Unlimited benefits. Minimum spend is after all discounts and coupons have been applied. Smoking and tobacco purchases, bag and crate service fees, and any online charitable donations are excluded from the minimum spend. Delivery Unlimited excludes Remote and Bulk Order deliveries. 10% Seniors Discount based on % discount off Personal Delivery Unlimited Subscription. Delivery Now and Same Day Delivery available at select locations only. Exclusions and T&Cs apply.
Delivery Unlimited Free Trial Offer
#Subscription fees apply after 30 days and will be automatically charged unless cancelled. Prices of subscriptions vary depending on the plan selected. Cancel online anytime. For full free trial T&Cs click here. Woolworths reserves the right to withdraw the free trial at any time.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
To enter you must take up a subscription with Delivery Unlimited before 26/08/2021, tag a friend and leave a comment on the giveaway post on either Facebook or Instagram.
Entries close 11.59pm AEST Wednesday 25th August 2021.
One entry per household, and open to Australian residents only.
This is a game of skill. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The WISH egift card is valued at $500. One winner will receive this egift card. Not redeemable for cash.
Winner will be contacted on Friday 27th August 2021.
Winner needs to reply within 7 days, otherwise the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the entry judged to be the next best.
Mums Lounge accept no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.