This time-saving cheat’s version of mini Christmas puddings are the perfect time-saving festive treat. Enjoy them with your family, or whip up a few batches to give to friends and family as a special homemade Christmas gift. You could even get the children involved in making these, and leave some out for Santa and his reindeers on Christmas Eve!
Cheat’s Mini Christmas Puddings Recipe
- 800g pkt light fruitcake, chopped/processed into crumbs
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brandy (not used here, but may add as optional)
- 1tsp McCormick nutmeg
- 1 tsp McCormick all spice
- · 200g white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- · Red, gold & green glace cherries, thinly sliced, to decorate
- Process the cake in a food processor to make fine crumbs.
- Place the dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure the bowl doesn't touch the water). Stir with a metal spoon until the chocolate melts and is smooth. (You can microwave for 15-20 second bursts. Stir in between bursts. Make sure not to cook chocolate).
- Add the melt