Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Raw Choc Mint Mousse
Love chocolate mousse? We do, so here is a chocolate mousse recipe that is quick and easy to do, and will delight. Enjoy
From the kitchen of: Rebecca Weller – Vegan Sparkles
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 large ripe banana
- 5 Medjool dates (pitted and pre-soaked in warm water for 10 minutes)
- 4 tbsp raw cacao powder
- ⅓ cup fresh mint leaves, tightly packed (plus a few more leaves for garnish)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- . Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor.
- . Blend on low speed first, building up to high speed, continuing until whipped and creamy.
- . Pop food processor/blender vessel into the fridge until ready to serve.
- . Use a piping bag or spoon into glasses, sprinkle with chopped raw chocolate or cacao nibs, garnish with extra mint leaves, and enjoy!
BIO: Rebecca Weller is a Holistic Health Coach passionate about helping women transition to happier, healthier lives, re-ignite their sparkle, and fall in love with life again. Rebecca provides one-on-one health coaching, hosts regular wellness events, is the author of eBooks: ‘Eating for Energy <http://vegansparkles.com/eating-for-energy/> ‘ and ‘Dessert SuperSmoothies <http://vegansparkles.com/dessert-supersmoothies-ebook/> ‘, and creator of The Sparkle Project <http://vegansparkles.com/the-sparkle-project/> . Get your sparkle back at VeganSparkle.com [http://vegansparkles.com/> ]