No Bake Chocolate Marshmallow Slice Recipe
This no bake Chocolate Marshmallow Slice is incredibly easy. Mix crushed cookies, choc chips and marshmallows in a bowl. Heat up some condensed milk with butter and mix with the cookies. Cool and melt milk chocolate and pour over the top. This is a great one for the kids to help out with and perfect for popping into lunchboxes for everyone as a special treat.
- 250g sweet biscuits, crushed
- 3/4 cup (35g) mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup (60g) desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup (130g) milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp cocoa
- 395g sweetened condensed milk
- 100g butter, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 200g milk chocolate extra to top
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil or vegetable oil
- Line an 18 x 28cm slice tray with non-stick baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine biscuits, marshmallows, coconut, chocolate chips and cocoa.
- In a medium saucepan combine condensed milk, butter and vanilla and stir until butter is melted and mixture is smooth. Mix into the biscuit mixture and spread into the prepared tray.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until set.
- Melt the milk chocolate with the oil in the microwave or over a simmering bowl of water (do not let the bottom of the bowl the chocolate is in touch the water) and smooth over the slice. Refrigerate until set. Cut into slices.