Vegan Melting Moments
Makes about 15 biscuits.
- 250g vegan margarine
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- Lemon Cream
- 60g vegan margarine
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- . Preheat oven to 180C.
- . Cream margarine and icing sugar until light and fluffy. Add sifted flours and mix well.
- . Spoon out a small amount, roll into a ball and place ball on baking paper. Flatten with a fork. Repeat until all of the mixture is used.
- . Bake for 10 minutes or until pale golden brown.
- . Allow to cool before joining biscuits with lemon cream. Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Lemon Cream:
- . Cream margarine and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- . Fold in lemon juice and rind.
BIO: Rebecca Weller is a Holistic Health Coach passionate about helping women transition to happier, healthier lives, re-ignite their sparkle, and fall in love with life again. Rebecca provides one-on-one health coaching, hosts regular wellness events, is the author of eBooks: ‘Eating for Energy‘ and ‘Dessert SuperSmoothies‘, and creator of The Sparkle Project. Get your sparkle back at VeganSparkle.com