You’d better watch out,
You’d better not cry,
You’d better not pout I’m telling you why,
Santa’s Magical Kingdom is coming back to Melbourne from 15 November – 23rd December!
Last year, my family and I were amongst the 120,000 people from around Australia who attended Santa’s Magical Kingdom. I bought tickets for a family day out the week of Bubble’s fourth birthday, and to say we had a ball is a gross understatement. Picture catroon-style eyes popping out of heads on stalks and you’ll be halfway to imagining my children’s faces!
Picking up the Best New Event in Victoria 2013 at the Australian Event Awards, this festive spectacular promises to be even bigger and better this year – with their new venue – Caulfield Racecourse – affording more space and easier visitor access.
Santa’s Magical Kingdom is a Christmas wonderland, full of the joys of festive, family fun, and includes:
- A Magical Christmas walkthrough
- Snow castle and activity land
- Meet Santa and receive a free gift
- A spectaculr new Christmas themed circus show
- Roving Christmas characters
- Christmas craft area – decorate your own Christmas decorations or a gingerbread man
- Interactive story reading with Mrs Claus
- Gingerbread Lane
- Amusement rides including carousel, Santas’ sleigh ride, ferris wheel, platform ride and Australia’s largest super slide.
Don’t Miss Santa’s Magical Kingdom 2014
Event: Santa’s Magical Kingdom
Where: Caulfield Racecourse, Melbourne.
When: November 15th – 23rd December
Tickets are on sale from October 6th.
Available through Booking Office 1300 307 740 or via Ticketek
Visit www.santasmagicalkingdom.com.au for more information
Disclosure: My family and I have been gifted tickets to the opening night this year. Howver, allthought and opinions are my own. The Santa’s Magical Kingdom is a MUST SEE family event.
We have 1 family pass (4 tickets) to Santa’s Magical Kinngdom valued at $130 to giveaway for the opening weekend.
For your chance to win complete the entry form below. Good luck.