Over the years, the Mums Lounge team have reviewed several bikes and scooters from the award-winning Globber range, so when the opportunity arose to get our hands on the newest offering, the 3-in-one Globber Go-Up Foldable Plus Ecologic we didn’t hesitate.
What is the Globber Go-Up Foldable Plus Ecologic?
The Globber Go-Up Foldable Plus Ecologic is a 3-wheel eco scooter with a seat for toddlers and kids that transforms into a ride-on (suitable for 15-36-month-olds), a walking bike (for 15-36 month olds), and a toddler scooter (for 3-7year-olds.) So, in addition to being made with 100% Global Recycled Standard plastic and biodegradable wheat straw, saving tonnes of waste from landfills, you’ll also save money by choosing a product that will grow with your child.
What’s in the Box?
If you’ve ever had the misfortune to assemble a child’s bike or scooter, you’ll know some can be tricky. That’s not the case with the Globber Go-Up Foldable Plus Ecologic. As you can see from the image above, the box contains minimal parts that fit together in a matter of moments. No fiddly screws or complicated instructions. In fact, Globber have come up with a 100% tool-less design, so you can assemble your ride easily and even switch between different modes without the need for any tools or screws.
What We Love About the Globber Go-Up Foldable Plus Ecologic
There is so much to love about this planet-friendly, convenient and stylish product suitable for children aged just 15 months all the way up to 7 years, it’s difficult to know where to start. But, in no particular order, here are the things about this ride-on/bike/scooter that we think sets it apart from other products.
- It’s made from 100% Global Recycled Standard plastic and biodegradable wheat-straw. Wheat-straw is a bioplastic that’s 100% renewable. Using wheat-straw diverts from the waste stream, is biodegradable, and helps other plastic decompose.
- 100% tool-less design makes for easy assembly and transformation from ride on to walking bike or to scooter.
- 3-in-one ride grows with your child, limiting the need to purchase multiple products.
- Weighing just 3.81kg, its lightweight making it easy to carry, but sturdy enough to support up to 20kg in rode on mode, or up to 50kg as a scooter.
- Compact design means its easily to fold up and fit into even small cars, or homes.
- The t-bar and seat are height adjustable to suit your child.
- The 3-wheel design makes it sturdy enough for toddlers to get on and off unaided without it tipping over, although we do recommend adult supervision at all times.
- It features a patented steering lock system that enables parents to lock the front scooter wheel so that it only moves forwards or backwards. This allows kids to practice balance skills and grow their confidence. Later when they are more experienced and can learn lean-to-steering when they scoot, parents can release the steering lock button found on the base of the 3-wheel scooter deck.
- The Globber Go-Up Foldable Plus Ecologic comes in 4 gorgeous colours, peach, berry, pistachio and blueberry.
- The RRP $199 price tag represents great value for money for such a high-quality product that has the capacity to last many years.
Win a Globber Go-Up Foldable Plus Ecologic
Our friends at Globber are offering Mums Lounge readers the chance to win one of these fantastic all-in-one rides. To enter, simply complete the entry form below.
Disclosure: Our reviewer was gifted the product for the purpose of providing an honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed here are their own.