15 Genius Ways to Smuggle a Glass of Wine into Casual Events!
People have been coming up with ways to smuggle alcohol on their person for a very long time. I did a little research on the Google Machine and discovered that people in the Middle Ages used to gouge holes in pieces of fruit in order to hide their personal stash! And hip flasks have been in use since the 18th Century.
Happily, people nowadays don’t have to hide their booze like their old-timey ancestors, for it is the future and we have imagined as many ways to conceal our wine or liquor as the day is long.
- Hide your booze in a fake pair of binoculars so the next time you go bird watching or train spotting, you can ease the boredom with a drink or two.
2. The best kept secret to staying young will definitely be found in this book. No wonder it is a best seller!!
3. Ahh the old wine rack. This cleverly named hooch-hider doubles as a boobie booster! What more could a girl want?
4. What about a handbag that doubles as a discrete goon dispenser? Shut up and take my money!!
5. I don’t know about you, but I always purchase handbags that are big enough to fit a bottle of wine in them! Why not get one that’s insulated too? Perfection!!
These genius handbags are available at Cool Clutch, and are currently featuring in a fun giveaway! Enter here!
6. Fashionable jewellery that doubles as a secret stash of the good stuff? Yes, please!
7. This faux digital camera would be easier to get away with if it was 2003.
8. A handy hairbrush flask can also be used as an actual hairbrush. Perfectly dual-purpose!
9. This faux-hairspray flask is ideal for hiding your stash, just don’t forget what’s in it and spray it all over your hair!
10. A fake ice brick flask might be undetectable but for the fact that it wouldn’t actually be frozen while in use! Oops!
11. Ahhh, the oldest trick in the book – injecting fruit with booze.
Hey, at least you are upping your fruit intake for the day! Just between you and me, I’d be eating a lot more fruit if they were infused with a beautiful honey liqueur!
12. These lotion flasks certainly look handy, especially for tropical locales. Just make sure to bring the real version too – and be careful not to pour your Banana Boat into your drink!
13. This one is great for colder climates, but not so good if your hands are already cold!
14. I could get on board with this scarf at any time of the year.
15. While the umbrella flask is a fabulous idea, you’d need to carry a second, actual umbrella about with you in case of rain.
Source: Cool Clutch and Google Images