40 Questions to Ask Siri If You Want a Funny Response
Siri is undoubtedly one of the most useful interactive assistants around. She’s the helpful little robot living in every iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, ready to spring into action at a moment’s notice throughout the day.
Ask her something and she’ll get onto it immediately, whether it is texting a friend, playing a specific song for you or googling a fact. She is amazing, and always there ready to help.
Here are some questions to ask Siri that will yield some slightly unexpected and funny answers. Some of them have various different funny responses to the same question, too, so try asking her each question a couple of times. All you need to do is press down and hold on the round menu button briefly and ask Siri your question. If she doesn’t whirl into action straight away, use her name before the question.
1. Siri, talk dirty to me
2. HA HA HA HA
4. When will the world end?
5. Siri, I’m drunk
6. Siri, beatbox for me
7. Do you believe in God?
8. What’s your favourite ice cream flavour?
9. Will you marry me?
10. Why are fire trucks red?
11. Beam me up, Scotty
12. Open the pod bay doors
13. What should I be for Halloween?
15. What is the meaning of life?
16. What is ‘Inception’ about?
17. Siri, what’s 0 divided by 0?
18. Lend me money, Siri
19. Where do babies come from?
21. What is the meaning of life?
22. Does Santa Claus exist?
23. Does this dress make me look fat?
24. What are you wearing?
25. Siri, tell me a poem
26. I’m naked
27. What are you doing later?
28. What is the best operating system?
29. Do you follow the three laws of robotics?
30. Siri, tell me a joke
31. Tell me a story
32. Sing me a song
34. Why did Apple make you, Siri?
35. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
36. What gender are you?
37. Are you alive?
38. Are you human?
39. Siri, where can I hide the bodies?
40. Siri, do you speak duck?
As this writer only has Apple products, I have no idea if any of these questions will produce a funny response if you ask Android’s Genie or Google’s assistant, sorry. Give it a try anyway, it might work!
Source: my iPhone