Simple Christmas Fudge Recipe
Are you stumped trying to come up with unique Christmas gift ideas for your kids teachers and friends? Well we’re here to help with this super simple and delicious Caramel Fudge recipe. All you need is one saucepan and a few ingredients to put together this silky smooth fudge, in fact the hardest part is waiting for it to set!
This fudge is quite rich, so one batch will go a long way. Once it has set, simply cut it into small pieces and you can then either pop a few pieces into a cute Christmas themed container, or wrap some in cellophane and decorate with some Christmas ribbon for the perfect homemade Christmas Gift!
- 125g butter – cubed
- 2 tablespoons of golden syrup
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of white chocolate melts
- Let's put it together:
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper, making sure to leave paper hanging over the sides.
- In a medium sized saucepan over a low heat, add the butter, golden syrup, condensed milk and brown sugar.
- Mix continuously for approximately 10 minutes until the mixture thickens slightly and it's colour changes to a golden brown.
- Add the white chocolate melts and mix together.
- Pour into the line loaf tin and pop into the fridge for a couple of hours, or until set.
- Slice into small pieces and enjoy!
Hey, I’m Lauren Matheson.
I am a Writer, Blogger, Mum and Wife. Check out me Google+ for more info.