Easter Bunny Balls Recipe
By Susie Burrell
Time: 60 minutes | Serves: 12
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut, plus extra to coat
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 Mayver’s Probiotic Super Peanut Butter
- 100g white chocolate melts
- 12 pink mini marshmallows, cut in half diagonally
- 12 white mini marshmallows, cut in half lengthways
- 24 candy eyes
- 12 pink mini candies
- 12 patty pans
- Place the quick oats, coconut, honey, cocoa power and peanut butter in a medium mixing bowl. Mix until evenly combined.
- Roll mixture into 12 small balls. Place in the refrigerator to firm.
- Meanwhile, prepare decorations and melt white chocolate according to packet instructions.
- Remove balls from refrigerator one at a time to create the bunnies. Place a skewer in the bottom of a ball and hold onto the skewer as you coat the ball in chocolate. Place ball in patty pan and remove skewer. Press 2 pink marshmallow halves into the top of the ball for the ears, press 1 half white marshmallow into the back for a tail, place two candy eyes on the front and add the candy nose. Sprinkle a small amount of coconut over. Repeat with remaining 11 balls.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to set.