Vegan Chocolate Mint Slice Recipe
This vegan Chocolate Mint Slice Recipe is sure to have you going back for seconds and best of all it’s quick and easy!
Ten-Minute Raw Peppermint Slice with Choc Ganache
From the kitchen of: Rebecca Weller – Vegan Sparkles
- Mint Slice:
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1 cup Medjool Dates, pitted
- ½ cup Almond Meal
- ½ cup tightly packed fresh Mint leaves
- 6 tbsp raw Cacao Powder
- 4 tbsp shredded unsweetened Coconut
- 2 tbsp Dark Agave or Organic Maple Syrup
- Large pinch Sea Salt
- Choc Ganache:
- ⅓ cup chopped Cacao Butter
- ¾ cup Dark Agave or Organic Maple Syrup
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Throw all Mint Slice ingredients into a food processor and process on low speed until well combined and it becomes a kind of sticky 'dough'.
- Push mixture into a flat dish and press down firmly and evenly to create a large 'slice'.
- In a small saucepan over very low heat, gently melt cacao butter.
- As soon as cacao butter is barely melted, stir in all other Ganache ingredients until well combined.
- Use a knife to spread a thin layer of Ganache over the top of the large Mint slice.
- Refrigerate dish for an hour or so.
- Remove from fridge, cut into small slices and serve
Rebecca Weller is a Holistic Health Coach passionate about helping women transition to happier, healthier lives, re-ignite their sparkle, and fall in love with life again. Rebecca provides one-on-one health coaching, hosts regular wellness events, is the author of eBooks: ‘Eating for Energy ‘ and ‘Dessert SuperSmoothies ‘, and creator of The Sparkle Project . Get your sparkle back at VeganSparkles.com