* You’ve seen the immunisation nurse more times in the last four years than you’ve seen your hairdresser.
* You see something you’d love to buy and instead of working out how many hours you’d have to work for it, you think how many boxes of nappies it cost.
* You’ve fished a full and very soggy toilet roll out of the toilet at least once, along with other assorted items.
* You’ve finally found someone who smiles and giggles when you make a mournful attempt at singing.
* You find yourself making up ludicrous and far-fetched stories when the tooth-fairy forgets to come.
* You think back to the years before you had children and wonder why the hell you didn’t travel, and go out and do more when you had the chance.
* Someone mentions the word ‘peace’ and you immediately think of cake. You’ve forgotten there is any other kind!
* Ugg boots become an acceptable form of footwear to be worn everywhere.
* Your handbag is no longer filled with make-up, and other assorted luxury items – instead there is a spotted banana that has seen better days, and a small tupperware box with snacks to appease your baby/toddler/child/husband whilst trying to shop!
* You notice your parents smirk a little when your children give you hell – and those words they uttered all those years ago when you were a painful teen ring in your ears “Just you wait until you have kids!!!”
* You no longer have any need for an alarm clock, and long for the days when weekends meant having a lie in!
* You go to the shops with birthday money to spend on yourself and come home with socks, undies, and new clothes/shoes for the kids, meat and veg for dinner, a headache from the busy shopping centre and a stick of deodorant for yourself.
* You no longer refer to wine as ‘Sav Blanc,’ ‘Chardonnay,’ or ‘Merlot.’ It all comes under the title of ‘Mummy’s medicine.’
* The last book you read was “The Gruffalo” or “Hairy McClary.
* You’ve had so little time to yourself, you are starting to resemble a cross between the Gruffalo and Hairy McClary.
* You don’t care about any of the above, and wouldn’t change it for the world.
That’s my list! What would you add?